Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Then the Easter Bunny sent this email...

Of course what we have here is a hesaid/she said conflict. Allow me to state emphatically one more time--I never said that I didn't want to hire [a person of a particular nationality]. What possible reason would I have to say that. The fact that Vlad the Impaler keeps repeating this lie tells you more about Vlad the Impaler than about me. Obviously, she will say anything to make herself look good, no matter what damage it does to others. As anyone would be, I am upset that Vlad the Impaler continues to slander to me. She is obviously out to ruin my career and believes that she is powerful enough to do so. As I said before, I will do what is necessary to protect my reputation, which, at this point, has been callously besmirched.

The Easter Bunny

No comments: